STAINLESS STEEL - RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
When placed over a crowd or on a stage, the DMX CO2 Jet is a
cryogenic effect capable of producing plumes of
cryo-fog up to 30 feet long. Take that hot, sweaty crowd down to forty
degrees in six seconds while turning up the excitement!
We hold the highest use in the professional market for a number of
- Built to last, we make our Jets out of the finest 304 Stainless Steel.
This means no rusting or peeling paint. Durable construction for all road
touring demands. All internal electronics are sealed for protection from
- The Only fully manufactured and assembled in the USA CO2 JET on the
market. You won't find our CO2 Jets on Alibaba or Made in China websites.
- Highest Output LED at 200 watts with fan-cooled power supply on the
optional Fire and Ice
LED Ring attachment.
- Warranty 3 years (parts & labor).
Salvin's cryo valves are the world's first valve designed exclusively
for Liquid CO2 use.
Recognized as safe cryo-effect systems by Fire Departments around the
Built-in DMX option. This allows you to use your existing DMX
lighting control infrastructure to fire the CO2 Jet, which makes for
easier installation and keeps all of your controls in one place.
Two sets of DMX connectors, 5-pin and 3-pin for your convenience.
Dual-mode for those folks that don't have a DMX control system in
place...flip the mode switch to "Local" and it works the same as our
previous generation, non-DMX CO2 Jets - apply power and it fires.
- Salvin Show Controller with onboard CO2 level detection interface.
This includes a remote sensor, auto timer and shutdown device.
- Salvin Fire and Ice LED Ring
attachment to reliably light up your cryo-fog.
- Salvin Big Easy Button, An
adressable, single-channel, momentary DMX Controller.